CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2014

Baby Jane

We are beyond excited for our little girl to get here! I only have 4 months to go. I'm more ready for her than any of our other kids. I think because I've been able to manage things so much easier since decluttering and organizing and our kids are older and excited.

I'm loving being a mom and taking care of the house. I really wanted to go back to school some day because I felt that being a mom wasn't enough. Well, I've learned that being a mom is enough and that I'm good at being a mother and wife. I'm glad to have a sense of worth and feel emotionally strong. It took a while to get here but I can say that I've never been happier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment